Welcome to the website of ‘Het Waterbouwdispuut’, the Hydraulic Engineering Student Association of the TU Delft.
As student association we can help:
- Complaints/suggestions about courses and the program (firstname.lastname@example.org) (more information)
- Organize a wide variety of study related activities: Master-kickoff day, 2x Master Communities, symposium, 2x international study trips, Hydraulic Dinner, many company cases and excursions.
- Every week Hydraulic Coffee with the Hydraulic Engineering staff and students.
- Help to find you a internship or graduation project (email@example.com)
- Questions about the Msc. or the student association (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And companies who are interested in:
- A partnership
- Organizing a company case
- And more (email@example.com)
On this website you can find various information about upcoming events, vacancies, trainee ships, the master of Hydraulic Engineering at the TU Delft and other activities organized or recommended by Het Waterbouwdispuut.
For more information you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the faculty in room 3.72.
For the website of the Department of Hydraulic Engineering press here.
Also, join us on Facebook to keep you up-to-date!
As a student association, we offer a number of activities for our members. The main aim of these activities is to introduce Hydraulic Engineering students to the Hydraulic Engineering field, both in the business and in research. Therefore, we organise excursions, study trips, company cases and guest lectures as well as Master Communities and our weekly Hydraulic Coffee.