Welcome to the website of ‘Het Waterbouwdispuut’, the Hydraulic Engineering Student Association of the TU Delft.
As student association we can help:
- Complaints/suggestions about courses and the program (firstname.lastname@example.org) (more information)
- Organize a wide variety of study related activities: Master-kickoff day, 2x Master Communities, symposium, 2x international study trips, Hydraulic Dinner, many company cases and excursions. (calender)
- Every week Hydraulic Coffee with the Hydraulic Engineering staff and students.
- Help to find you a internship or graduation project (email@example.com)
- Questions about the Msc. or the student association (firstname.lastname@example.org)
And companies who are interested in:
- A partnership
- Organizing a company case
- And more (email@example.com)
On this website you can find various information about upcoming events, vacancies, trainee ships, the master of Hydraulic Engineering at the TU Delft and other activities organized or recommended by Het Waterbouwdispuut.
For more information you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at the faculty in room 3.72.
For the website of the Department of Hydraulic Engineering press here.
Also, join us on Facebook to keep you up-to-date!
(Junior) adviseur waterkeringen_HKV
Social Event! For students and young tunnelling engineers Wednesday 20 september, 17.00 At PSOR Cafe in the faculty of CiTG
Dear new master students! On behalf of the Master Hydraulic Engineering and the Hydraulic Engineering student association “Het Waterbouwdispuut” we would like to invite you to an event in which the desired information for all the fresh master students will be … Continue reading
Inland Flood Protection in the Netherlands FACING CHALLENGES OF TOMORROW On Thursday, the 8th of June, the Hydraulic Engineering student association “Het Waterbouwdispuut” will host the annual symposium. This year we will focus on the inland flood protection in our … Continue reading
Dear students! On behalf of the Port of Rotterdam, the Section Hydraulic Structures & Flood Risk and the Hydraulic Engineering student association “Het Waterbouwdispuut” we would like to invite you to an event in which the SIF quay-wall model will … Continue reading
The project team for the Integrated Ayeyarwady Delta Strategy Project (IADS) is looking for a student to do an internship on the project in Myanmar. Period: End of April 2017 – Early August 2017 in Myanmar. Few weeks of preparation … Continue reading
Dear all, We want to wish you all the best for the coming year! Hope to see you all soon at the Hydraulic coffee every tuesday 10:30 or at one of our other events! Cheers! Het Waterbouwdispuut
We’re very proud to inform you that Judith Bosboom (CEG), one of our honour members, was chosen as the Best Lecturer of TU Delft 2016. Eight candidates were nominated by their faculty’s Study Association. Judith already was the best at CEG … Continue reading